Login Problems with Pokemon Trainer Club

Diskutiere Login Problems with Pokemon Trainer Club im Technische Probleme & Hilfe Forum im Bereich Pokémon Go Forum; I have not been able to access my PTC account for 3 weeks. The message " Game data could not be retrieved from the server"appears. After that, I...

genebrecht

Stubenhocker
Threadstarter
I have not been able to access my PTC account for 3 weeks. The message " Game data could not be retrieved from the server"appears. After that, I have to uninstall the app and reinstall it so that it even runs again. Google accounts work great. Before, PTC ran smoothly. Have tried everything: followed advice from Niantic Support, uninstall App, reinstall, older version installed, installed via APK Mirror, tried on several Android smartphones and various Internet, even deleted the whole phone and reset to factory settings - all in vain! Only on an Iphone I have not tried. We never had a spell. At home with the Swisscom Internet, I was able to access my PTC account twice, via a Samsung tablet. But that does not help me, because we live in the country and there is no pause in the world. We are a family with 3 children and have 2 Google accounts and 2 PTC accounts. I do not want to lose my account as both are full Pokedex and level 35. There is a lot of time and work behind it for 1.5 years. Who knows advice?

Thema:

Login Problems with Pokemon Trainer Club

Login Problems with Pokemon Trainer Club - Ähnliche Themen

• Login-Probleme über Facebook?

Login-Probleme über Facebook?: Hallo, ich habe ein Problem: Seit heute Morgen kann ich mich nicht mehr in Pokemon Go einloggen. Wenn der Ladebalken beim PoGo-Ladebildschirm etwa...
  • Login Probleme Kids Konto

Login Probleme Kids Konto: Hallo zusammen, Meine Tochter kann sich seit kurzem nicht mehr mit ihrem Niantic Kids Konto auf dem Samsung S6 anmelden. Seit neuestem kommt dann...
  • Login Probleme Bei Ingress

Login Probleme Bei Ingress: Moin zusammen ich habe folgendes Problem, und zwar spiele ich zur zeit Scanner Scanner Redacted nun wollte ich mich mit meinem Scanner Acc in...
  • login Probleme mit Pokemon go!

login Probleme mit Pokemon go!: Hallo, Ich spiele seit 2 Wochen wieder aktiv pokemon go. Heute nach beendigung des Events hab ich mich ausgeloggt um das Handy zu laden. Nach ein...
  • Login Probleme mit Pokemon Trainer Club

Login Probleme mit Pokemon Trainer Club: Ich kann seit 3 Wochen nicht mehr auf mein PTC Konto. Die Meldung „Spieldaten konnten nicht vom Server abgerufen werden“ erscheint. Danach muss...